Batman: Arkham Jerk Batman: Arkham Jerk

Haha, that bothered me as well!
Nice to see you reached the front page too ;)

DJFry responds:

Thanks! :)

Pencilmation! Rancour's.. Pencilmation! Rancour's..

Animation is solid, plot is good as always :)
Not a huge fan of the music, though.

Swelter Swelter

Amazing. This video is perfect, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it! And that's the first time I've ever said that ;)

Side of Minecraft 3 Side of Minecraft 3

Love it! The pacing is a little bit fast, but that's not necessarily a bad thing ;)

Chain Mail Chain Mail

The joke wasn't really funny. The voice acting wasn't top-notch either, nor to speak for the detail in backgrounds. The animation was fine though, especially the lipsyncing!

Donut Quest Donut Quest

Clean, smooth animation and stunning music! It's catchy :)

Savlonic : Wandering Eye Savlonic : Wandering Eye

Took you quite long to put in on Newgrounds, though :)

GW - Just a Bit Insane GW - Just a Bit Insane

Shameless

Apart from completely ripping Eddsworld of (the guy below me went into detail) you said "remake". Well it's not a remake if the end product is far worse than the original, isn't it?

The Bully - Vengeance The Bully - Vengeance

Nice,

POSSIBLE SPOILERS:
I agree with singularity2, however I have to give you credit for the effects. The explosions and the blood were really good! But the audio editing was below average: the tracks stop playing when they're not even near the end, and then a new one starts. Personally, I always animate along with the music. That creates a better atmosphere. The plot wasn't original, but for Newgrounds standards, I'd say it's acceptable.

Toons These Days: Ep. 1 Toons These Days: Ep. 1

Thoughts on this:

The reason this animation is 3.24 is because of the Simpsons' fans swarming Newgrounds. You did note that the cartoon character doesn't share the same opinion as you do, but seriously, I would've put that as a 'WARNING' screen at the start. You're just getting low ratings for a reasonably good animation.

Doodley responds:

Hmm...I was just adding that because in future cartoons I don't neccessarily agree with what the character is saying (the cartoon is unscripted). But I do actually enjoy the Simpsons.